Tuesday 20 December 2011

Zebalooz new game

Hey all,
I have participated in an arabic GameJam called (GameZanga) hosted by GameTako website where the theme was Social Problems like Stealing, Marriage Difficulties, Poverty...etc.


I decided to make a game about Garbage called Zebalooz its written in arabic so I will explain it here "you need to avoid garbage from falling on you or hit by car or stop from stop moving forward and your controls is the arrow or WASD and Space bar for jumping.

These are all entries of the competition if anyone want to try other games from the GameJam here is the (link) but I have a request can you vote for my game as my game is down rated and the rating will affect the results of the GameJam competition. Here is the (link) again.

Last thing is that Mountainer has been featured by Slumlord27 Channel on youtube as an Under the radar and here is the video.



This everything for now but plz before you go vote for my game :)

ByeBye

No comments:

Post a Comment